Flat-plate collector PremiumPlus AL( 2 products )
gross collector area: 2,86 m2 vertical
Item no. 400828600
gross collector area: 2,86 m2 horizontal
Item no. 400828900
Aluminium collectors PremiumPlus AL - description
The aluminum flat-plate collector with its TiNOx Energy coated full aluminum absorber and thick-walled turbo pipes hast a gross collector surface of 2,86m² and a powerful heat transfer rate. It is perfectly suitable for DHW heating, backup heating and the generation of process heat. Up to 15 panels can be connected in series and it is available in vertical (V) and horizontal (H) design.
The Solarbayer high performance flat plate collector PremiumPlus AL is one of the most efficient collectors that is on the market at the moment. This collector type is characterized by its design and its powerful performance. Due to its special absorber properties you will gain a maximum of heat. It is first choice to realize larger collector arrays in an easy to install way. Solar systems by Solarbayer, including high performance collectors and system components, cover up to 70% of the annual average of the energy consumption for heating up domestic hot water. There is even enough solar power to almost cover the complete need of energy to heat up drinking water during the summer months. Our high performance collectors are particularly designed for the application in backup heating systems. Therefore, the expenses for oil and gas, for example, are distinctly reduced and you will be half-way independent of fossil fuels. The special installation technique even enables the installation in higher snow load zones when an appropriate substructure is provided.
PremiumPlusAL 2.86 (2,86 m²): 1434 kWh
It is the „Full-Alu-Alu-Absorber“ that is the „new“ and special specification of this collector.
An aluminum absorber plate with high selective coating that is connected to a thick-walled aluminum pipe by the aid of an especially developed welding method.
Due to the characteristics of aluminum more material can be applied in an aluminum collector than in a collector with copper absorber, since the weight of the aluminum collector is way lighter. Solarbayer applies special turbo pipes as absorber pipes with internally corrugated surface. The thus resulting enlargement of the heat exchanger surface clearly increases the heat transfer rate and the collector performance will be increased up to 5%!
Solarbayer trusts in the purity of materials. Thus, the well-known problem of zinc leaching from aluminum-copper solder joints is eliminated. Also, the last few years have shown that installers and specialized companies skillfully meet the requirements of renewable energies in the same way as they did in the past with fossil fuels. The changeover to new technologies has long since taken place, and the professional world is readily adopting new products.
- high selectively coated aluminum absorber
- internally corrugates aluminum absorber pipes in special Solarbayer meander form (serpentine absorber)
- powerful heat transfer rate
- high corrosion-resistance
- high recycle value
- little weight, easier to transport
- high surface quality
- manufactured ecologically and low in CO2 emission
- highly diaphanous solar safety glass for even more energy yield
- high quality, gas emission free rock wool (50 mm)
- solid aluminum double profile frame, anodized black
- weather and UV-resistant materials
- flexible stainless steel collector connection for compensating the thermal expansion
- very easy to install
- All connector connections and couplings within the collector array, also in the roof penetration, imperatively have to be made out of aluminum or stainless steel Only use our PremiumPlus AL connection accessories
- We recommend our solarpipe stainless steel corrugated hoses for the rising pipe as supply pipe for the collector array. Additional advantages of this solarpipe are the easy installation and the already integrated sensor cable, as well as the high temperature resistant insulation of the flow and return line.
- No risk of corrosion! No risk of corrosion exists within the solar circuit when the original Solarbayer long-life solar fluid is used. Hence, an extremely high heat transmission is achieved as well as an enormous system persistence.
3,2 mm thick diaphanous solar safety glassstructured and very translucent for even more light yield
high selective aluminium absorberenvironment-friendly absorber coating, ultrasonic welded
aluminium meander pipessmall pipe distances for a perfect heat transfer
solid aluminum double profile frameweather-proofed and UV resistant materials, anodized black
50mm thick insulationhigh quality and emission free mineral rock wool insulation
|Flat plate aluminium collector PremiumPlus AL||PremiumPlus AL 2.86 V||PremiumPlus AL 2.86 H|
|type of mounting||on roof (pitched/flat roof)|
|gross surface area m²||2,86|
|absorber surface area m²||2,684|
|Aaperture surface area m²||2,670|
|height A mm||2270||1260|
|width B mm||1260||2270|
|depth C mm||100|
|distance between flow and return line D mm||2122||1112|
|collector weight kg||39,5|
|collector capacity litre||2,1|
|max. operating pressure bar||6|
|stationary temperature °C||200|
|peak output modul Wpeak (G=1000W/m², η0)||2115|
|conversion factor η0 (statisch)*||0,752 (0,792)|
|heat transfer coefficient a1 W/(m²K) (statisch)*||2,95 (3,159)|
|heat transfer coefficient a2 W/(m²K²) (statisch)*||0,013 (0,014)|
|incident angle modifier IAM50||0,95|
|connections mm||AL 22 x 0,8|
|absorber coating||TiNOx Energy|
|absorber design||aluminum, ultrasonic welding, meander form|
|frame profile||aluminum, anodized black|
|back wall||aluminum sheeth|
|insulation||special solar rock wool, 50 mm|
|collector glazing||structured solar safety glass, 3,2 mm|
|norm||DIN EN 12975|
|hydraulic interconnection||max. 15 collectors in a row|
|distance between two collectors||approx. 76 mm|
|permissible collector tilt||25° - 65° (stand-kit available)|
|min. required buffer storage tank volume||approx. 50 L/m² collector surface|
|annual collector yield
(location: Würzburg) according to ISO 9806: 2013
|PremiumPlus AL 2.86 V||PremiumPlus AL 2.86 H|
|at mean fluid/collector temperature 25°C (kWh/modul)||2091|
|at mean fluid/collector temperature 50°C (kWh/modul)||1434|
|at mean fluid/collector temperature 75°C (kWh/modul)||904|
Test method -> quasi dynamic. Key data refer to the aperture area of the collector for values according to EN 12975-2; REF 011-7S1636 F
You have not yet started any configuration.